Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dear Vodka, I miss you terribly

Dear Vodka,

I miss you terribly.  I know I pushed you away and I'm really sorry.....Really, Really, Really Sorry.  My life just hasn't been the same without you.....For instance, the other day, I saw a fat lady wearing spandex and I didn't even laugh!  It just made me sad that she would seriously let her 200 lb gut hang out of and over her spandex pants....however, seeing her reinforced my decision to stay away from you for a while....I will not become the fat lady in spandex.  I will (eventually) become the hot, thin chick in booty shorts....and to do that you and I must part ways....please take your friends crown and  budlight with you....someday we will meet again....I can guarantee it.....Until then I'll be thinking of you.....


No comments:

Post a Comment